Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hoo are you?

So I just found this blog called "Night Owl Crafting" tonight, and there are a weekly set of questions people can answer and blog about.......so being new to the blogging world, I thought I would participate and see what comes of it. 
NightOwlCrafting
 


1. Are you enjoying the summertime?
To be honest, I haven`t really had a chance yet to enjoy summer time....being pregnant isn`t fun with all this heat we`ve been getting.  Once Peanut arrives, I`m thinking summer will be GREAT! lol
 
2. What activities have you done in the last week?
hung out with friends, worked on nursery, packed hospital bags, doc`s appt`s galore, gone for supper with hubby.
3. What types of food do you tend to eat more of in the summer?
fruit, iceream, BBQ, freezies
4. How much time are you spending outside?
I`ve been trying to spend as much time as I can outside in the mornings when it`s cool, afternoons just get way to hot for this preggo lady.  Evenings are nice as well....can`t wait to get to the lake and go swimming, will spend a lot more time outside then. 
5. Is there any fun projects you are working on inside or outside your house?
At the moment, I`m painting some picture frames for the nursery, and I`m also collecting picture frames of various shapes and sizes for my living room wall.....I plan on doing a collage wall....stay tuned for pics and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment