Thursday 21 July 2011

Things you should know about me if we're going to be BFF!


Im 5'7 tall
My bed is my comfort spot....

I LOVE chocolate...it's an addiction

My biggest fear is losing my loved ones, and being alone

I love getting into a cold bed.....best feeling ever

I tend to get obsessed with things and go crazy with them for a little while (i.e. scrapbooking, sewing, crochet, baking etc.)

I always have atleast 2-3 loads of laundry to do.....

I'm addicted to scents, and sniff almost everything (lol can be bad at times)

Weight has always been a problem for me, but for some reason I can't get motivated to do anything about it....maybe after baby comes

I like ketchup on toast

I pee infront of my husband.....he's now to the point that it doesn't bug him...he he he

I love the Fall......the colors are beautiful

I love playing cards, even tho i lose most of the time

It never fails, whenever I use a hot glue gun, i burn some part of me

I know as soon as I publish this post, I will think of a million other things I could add to this post, but thats ok, maybe i'll come back and add to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment